News and Events
- The Tasmanian Polytechnic’s Parents’ Training Program 2012 to 2015
Tasmanian Polytechnic a great Pathway to University
Polytechnic Teacher recognised at State training awards
Tasmaina Produce inspires Drysdale Devonport students
- Mise En Place
- Students participate in HawksActive
- Removal of fees for diploma and advanced diploma child care courses
Our Latest Tweet
- Polytechnic Open Day
Find out when the Polytechnic is holding an open day in your area.
- Student Information Sessions
North information sessions
South information sessions
North West information sessions
- Student Graduation Ceremonies
North Graduation date/s and time/s
South Graduation date/s and time/s
North West Graduation date/s and time/s
"I have always wanted to work in Agriculture; I love the peace and quiet of rural life - the calmness of it.
Located at Woodbridge the property farms Irises and Pepper - I am getting a wealth of experience."
Chris Read, Sam's employer, is always singing the praises of School based Apprentices to other farmers.
"With Sam I was able to start from scratch and train him to my requirements. I am already thinking about what might be in the future for Sam and getting him further qualified," Chris said
- Polytechnic and Academy Reports Tabled
- Polytechnic Teacher wins national ceramic award
- Tasmanian produce inspires Drysdale Devonport Students
- Careers hub for Polytechnic students
- Polytechnic graduate nominated for State business awards