The fee you pay at the Tasmanian Polytechnic will depend
on the course of study you choose. However, total fees for
2013 will not exceed $300 for concession and $1090 for a
full calendar year.
If you are eligible for a concession fee you must produce
relevant documents from Centrelink at the time of enrolment.
These fees cover basic materials needed in most subjects
and programs, but additional expenses may be payable for
other materials in some courses.
Upfront payment of fees at the time of enrolment is
preferred, but should an invoice be required it will be
posted, with payment due within 30 days.
Arrangements to pay by instalments can be organised where necessary.
For more detailed information, contact Student Services at 1300-655-307.
- Your payment options: You can use credit cards, cash, cheque and EFTPOS
- Find out who is entitled for concessions and how to apply
- Need a refund or withdrawing from a course?
- If you wish to withdraw from a course please first discuss with your teachers. Withdrawl forms are available from administration offices
- Find out about student grants available